A MicroPython implementation of Homie, a lightweight MQTT convention for the IoT.
Currently Microhomie implements Homie v3.0.1.
Latest release: v0.3.1
This project is in beta stage.
- SSL connection problems at least with ESP8266
- In lost of Wifi connection, there is a chance MQTT qos==1 will hang forever
Local Development setup¶
You have to compile micropython with this guide https://github.com/micropython/micropython/wiki/Getting-Started
After that, you can install the required libraries.
micropython -m upip install micropython-umqtt.simple micropython -m upip install micropython-logging micropython -m upip install micropython-machine
- Setup WIFI for installation
- Install manually
- Install with mpfshell (experimental)
- Install with PyPi
- Install with Wizzard (experimental)